16 Spectacular Photos That Seem Photoshopped But Are Actually 100% Real
It’s rather hard to get amazed by anything we see online. More so because we know we’re a generation that consumes Photoshopped and viral content at an alarmingly high proportion. And while you shouldn’t believe everything you see on the internet, there are certain things, like these photos for instance, which are 100% real! Exotic locations, unexpected coincidences or carefully planned work of art—these jaw-dropping images will reiterate on why we love internet so much! Get prepared to be blown away.
1) Salar De Uyuni—The World’s Largest Salt Flat In Bolivia Looks Like One Giant Mirror!
2) Boat That Looks Like It’s Floating In The Air
3) Lenticular Clouds That Were Captured Over The Moors At Oxenhope Near Bradford.
4) Trees in Schonbrunn Park, Vienna
5) The Crayola Cliffs—Zhangye Danxia Mountain Range In Gansu Province, China
6) A half burned-out telephone pole. It was the after-effect of an intense fire that tore through Linevo village in the Volgograd Region of Russia.
7) Hausmannian Building On Georges V Ave. In Paris
8) Frozen Pond In Switzerland
9) A Pile Of Timer Reflecting In A Puddle
10) A Sculpture In New Zealand That Looks Like A Cartoon
11) Model Anja Rubik in a dress from Viktor & Rolf 2010 Spring/Summer show
12) Undulatus Asperatus Clouds
13) Falling Book Sculpture In Spain By Artist Alicia Martin
14) Tress After Toxic Waste Spill In Ajka, Hungary
15) Sand Dunes In Desert Namib, Namibia
16) Glowing Phytoplankton On A Beach In Maldives