40 Small Ways You Can Be A Light In Someone’s Darkness
1. Smile at a stranger.
3. Offer to help someone carry their grocery bags to the car.
4. Wave as you pass another car or a person walking.
5. Let someone into traffic when you’re waiting at a stoplight.
6. Hold the door open for the person behind you.
7. Pay for the next person-in-line’s meal.
8. Send someone a greeting card on their birthday.
9. Cook a meal for a family who has lost a loved one.
10. Write an encouraging note.
11. Text someone an uplifting Bible verse.
12. Remind the people you love that you love them deeply.
13. Send someone an unexpected gift.
14. Engage in conversation with someone you just met.
15. Tell a stranger to have a good day.
16. Offer to help someone for no reason at all.
17. Give a random person flowers.
18. Let someone cut in front of you in line.
19. Buy a homeless person a meal.
20. Tell someone they’re beautiful.
21. Hug someone.
22. Share your testimony, or an encouraging story.
23. Give someone your shoulder to cry on.
24. Ask how you can help.
25. Be a voice for someone who can’t find the words.
26. Offer to pray for someone.
27. Offer to pray with someone.
28. Do something nice for someone, just because.
29. Give someone a compliment.
30. Take a friend out to eat.
31. Be open and encouraging when faced with change.
32. Support someone in any way you can.
33. Tell a joke to brighten someone’s day.
34. Be present. In every situation.
35. Spread the gospel.
36. Look someone in the eyes and acknowledge them.
37. Express gratitude.
38. Share your blessings.
39. Tell someone they matter.
40. Be positive and spread your positivity.
Check out the original article of 40 Small Ways You Can Be A Light In Someone’s Darkness in its entirety http://thoughtcatalog.com/marisa-donnelly/2016/11/40-small-ways-you-can-be-a-light-in-someones-darkness/.