9 Things You Didn’t Know About Rohit Khandelwal, The First Indian Man To Win The Mr. World Title
Officially the world’s ‘most desirable man’ now, Rohit Khandelwal has done India proud by becoming the first Indian man to win the Mr. World title. But how much do you really know about Mr. World 2016 apart from the fact that he’s good-looking, stylish and shredded AF? Here are a few interesting facts about his life!
1. Before modeling happened, Rohit Khandelwal studied from Aurora Degree College and even worked as ground staff at SpiceJet!
2. Rohit loves to travel. He also happens to be a great cook. Look at this guy ruining us for all the women out there!
3. Did you know Rohit Khandelwal starred alongside Kareena Kapoor in a commercial? That was his first commercial break!
4. His parents were very skeptical about his career choices. They were hesitant at first but now that he has taken over the world, we’re sure his parents are proud!
5. He cleared the talent round in Mr. World 2016 by dancing to Ranveer Singh’s ‘Malhari’ from the film ‘Bajirao Mastani’.
6. And when it was time for the finale, he even proposed to Megan Young, Miss World 2013, using SRK’s iconic dialogue from the film ‘Om Shanti Om’.
7. All wasn’t easy for Rohit Khandelwal. Hailing from Hyderabad, Rohit couldn’t speak proper Hindi till sometime back. But he trained hard to get the diction right and the rest, as they say, is history.
8. Rohit Khandelwal wasn’t always fit. He had to work really hard to get in shape to win the Mr. World title. The efforts surely paid off!
9. Rohit Khandelwal has also appeared on various shows on television, the most popular one being ‘Yeh Hai Aashiqui’ on Bindass.